WORKPLACE INJURIES AND RECOVERY
While most workplace injuries are not life threatening, there are cases every year where the negligence of others puts workers in compromising positions. If you or a loved one has been a victim of a workplace injury, you could be entitled to worker's compensation payments.
LET OUR TEAM HELP YOU FILE
Worker's compensation laws are designed to protect individuals who are hurt, disabled or even killed on the job. Let our attorney explain your rights and provide you with expert legal counsel. Our office frequently works with toxic exposure, union labor law, product liability and health care negligence.
FREQUENTLY SEEN INJURIES:
- Torn Rotator Cuff
- Back Injuries From Lifting (Herniated Disc, Sprain)
- Hearing Damage or Loss
- Bone Fractures or Head Injuries From a Fall
- Illness Related to Toxic Exposure (Asbestos, Benzene, Mercury)
- Injury From a Defective Product
- Injuries From Defective Machinery or Power Tools
CALL US TODAY AT ♦ (314) 738-9500
Bridgeton, MO 63044
In Business Since 2002
24-Hour Emergency Service